Loading...

Grade 1 to 3 Ski Trip Cancelled

Dear Parents/Guardians of grades 1-3 students,

Unfortunately, due to high wind chill, we are cancelling the grades 1-3 ski trip tomorrow. Although the temperature is only predicted as minus 15 (no problem for our hearty Dragons!), the wind chill will be minus 33. At that wind chill, the chance of frostbite goes up significantly, so we have decided to cancel the trip. 

We will work with Winsport (Canada Olympic Park) to try to pick an alternate date; however this is not always possible with their busy school programs.  If we are unable to get an alternate date, we will take steps to refund payments.

Thanks for your understanding,